Sunday, August 14, 2011

And With New Beginnings...

Comes a new blog. Hurray!

So  yeah, I figured I would start myself up a blog. SHh-- nobody knows yet. At least my friends and family don't. But, that's okay. I kind of want to just start this out as a kind of weird... I don't know... Informative journal? Okay, Mostly a ranting sanctuary for someone who needs somewhere to do so. I swear it will get better as time goes on.

Anyways, I plan on making it a fun blog of sorts. None of that "Let me write my depressing daily life down on this blog-journal-shennanigan-thingamajiggy!" (If that is how you spell it? Someone should tell me how you really spell that word.)

Let's seeeee, what else? Oh, I'm an artist, so I'll be posting some of my artist insight I guess? Hopefully will get some from other people. As you can see I drew my background. It's a pretty old picture back from '08, but I thought it would suffice for now. I'll edit this stuff more later. But, yeah. Will be ranting on some silly art subjects, maybe movies, books, daily life, and will probably have an occasional random and completely useless fact of the day... Yes! I'm going to try and blog this thing every day!

Like I said, this is supposed to be a fun blog, mostly for me, partly for you. (If anyone reads it, if not that's okay. Your attention is not needed for me to make silly rants about things that don't matter!) Maybe somewhere in between. We'll talk about that later.

So for the first blog, I'll say I hope to make some friends along my blogging journey and I hope to keep myself and maybe some random other readers entertained.

Until then, Adios for now. Tomorrow will be much more entertaining. I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment