Sunday, August 21, 2011

Rattatoulie

Where have I been the last two days? Gosh, what is with me?

Well, I was sick for a bit. That and I was cleaning up after everyone for two days, and had one of my awesome panic attacks the day before and that just topped off everything. Panic attacks always make me tired for a couple days, I don't quite know why. 

Anyways, as promised I am back and I have some interesting things to say. 

Remember when I said I wanted to get a rat? Well, did my research for a few days and got two. You can't keep them alone... they are pack mammals and don't enjoy living without the company of their kind. I wouldn't either. Would you? Being put into a cage and being fed and played with by this giant and waiting to play with only them, all day? I would rather have company. It's only right. 

So, got two male hooded rats. They were already accustomed to one another so, they aren't fighting. At least not yet. They are still getting used to their new home and me for now anyways. NAmed them Ceasar and Romeo. I'll have to put some pictures up a little later. I sure hope that I can slowly work them into growing a liking for me. They are extremely iffy for now. They aren't socialized yet, so it will take a while. Especially since I bought them from the local pet shop. I wanted to buy from a breeder or adopt from an animal shelter. But apparently no one had rats. It was extremely odd. I guess around where I live they aren't quite too popular as pets. Texans... 

For now, waiting on my sister to bring me home some of my grandmas' spaghetti. I. CAN'T. WAIT. 

Anyone have a grandparent or close relative that just cooks so amazing that you can eat their food until you practically explode? Anyone?

I do. And I swear she is the best cook in the entire universe. Why? She is Italian that's why. And if anyone knows what cooking is. It's an italian Grandmother.
Everyone needs one of these. 



 How do you eat your spaghetti? What do you cook with it? Us? We have Spaghetti, Garlic Bread, Salad, Fried Chicken, Meatballs, eggs, and a whole lotto it. It's great to eat especially when you are just chilling with the family. Only bad part about that is when you are sitting with the grandparents they make you eat until you are literally stuffed. You're full? No, no, no! Eat more, eat! Manja baby, MANJA MANJA! 

And I'm cutting it short again guys, my food is here and I am totally not ditching you to go eat it. 

Did you know that Italians eat about 66 lbs of pasta a year, each? God, no wonder I have huge hips. 

Night y'all!


3 comments:

  1. Your post made me hungry lol.. If I may ask, what is Manja?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Manja means "eat" in Italian. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see thanks! I was trying google translate but nothing comes up.

    ReplyDelete