Friday, August 26, 2011

YOU LIAR.

I swear that my blog does not contain false advertising. I know, I know. I'm supposed to be updating every day. But sometimes I have a spark of this little thing I like to call life, and I have to attend to it (that and sickness.) SO, my friends and my blog... I do apologize for my absence... I am back though! With many a thing to talk about!!!

First off, I want to say thanks to Gallery No. 3 for putting some of my work up for others to see. If y'all haven't checked them out yet, please do. It's a wonderful blog where artist's can share their talents.

Second... As promised I said I would post up some pictures of my lovely, lovely, rats. and so, here they are.

Romeo eating his foodies and Caesar behind him still thinking I am the ugliest rat he has ever met. 

Anyways, onto other topics. I've mentioned before how I used to work with Game Stop. Most of the people I worked with there were amazing. And I still talk to them. I swear some of the coolest people you can meet in this world are nerds, artists, and gamers. They act how they want, like what they want, and they don't care about some of the petty other things that a lot of other people do. I mean, they are just laid back and awesome. Everyone should have a geek friend. They're great. Though, sometimes they can be a little outlandishly nerdy. 

Last night I went back up to my old store to attend one of the late game nights. Which are awesomely fun by the way. Got to the second rounds in Tekken and MVC3. Met some new people there and made some friends. Cool ones at that. Well, cool in my eyes. Come on. Have you not picked up what I talk about most of the time on these blogs? Anywho... I may be nerdy but not compared to some of these people. I'm not talking down on them or anything, I'm actually giving them kudos for being so hilariously nerdy and awesome. I mean think about it. What is the first thing you guys think about when you hear the words "geek" or "nerd"? Share, please. 

Because I've got some stories to tell. But, only if I get some feedback. HA!

And speaking of old jobs. New ones are hard to find. SHEESH. I can't tell you how many places I have sent my resume and applied to. And nada. though I have attended a couple interviews and I have two more coming up... it's a pain when you don't get the job, you know? Until then, I was thinking about drawing commissions... I don't really know what my prices would be. Will have to figure it out. Would anyone actually be interested? 

And with that, I'm off for the night. Till tomorrow. 

Oh, and did you know that the plastic things on the end of shoelaces are called aglets?  










No comments:

Post a Comment